The process of getting a disposable vape to work again could be complex and time-consuming. However, if you need to do so, here is an unofficial guide for you.
It is worth noting that a disposable vape is not designed to recharge in most cases. Remember that any personal disassembling or assembling may result in consequences you assume at your own risk.
Here is a short guide to refilling the battery of a disposable vape:
- Remove the mouthpiece and vape shell using pliers or tweezers.
- Tear down the battery inside and find the two poles of it.
- Find a USB charging cable and cut it off.
- Find a universal charger.
- Contact the exposed part of the charging cable to the contacts of the universal charger.
- To confirm that the charging function is working, check if the red light on the charger is flashing.
- You can plug out the charger once the flashing light stops or turns into a steady light.
- Inhale a little to check if it works again.
Above all are the detailed steps for making a disposable vape work again in unofficial ways. It should be mentioned again that we do not recommend disassembling disposable vapes.