Have you ever encountered a Vuse ePod 2 flashing light? Don’t worry, and we’ll get you covered!
Here is the most detailed guide about all situations of Vuse ePod 2 flashing light! As a 5-year experienced vaper, I’ve summarized these 4 reasons for this flashing light:
- Short circuit
- Puff time-out
- Low battery
- Vape charging
Keep reading to unveil the mystery of this problem with me!
Vuse is a leading vaping brand known for its stylish design and smooth vaping experience. Vuse Australia is a subsidiary of it in the Australian market. It is popular with seasoned vapers and novice vapers.
Many new vapers may be confused about “Why is my Vuse ePod 2 flashing?” However, based on our vaping experience, it is quite simple to decompose this problem into a few reasons and solutions.
As an appetizer, let’s begin with the common reasons why the Vuse ePod2 light may flash.
Common Reasons For Vuse ePod 2 Flashing Light
There is a white LED device on the surface of the Vuse ePod 2 to show the battery conditions.
There are 3 patterns of the Vuse ePod 2 flashing light:
- White light flashing 3 times
- White light flashing 10 times
- Constantly flashing white light
And here are 4 reasons why the Vuse ePod 2 battery indicator starts to blink.
1. Short circuit
When the white LED flashes 3 times, it is probably the short circuit that triggers the automatic shutdown function of Vuse ePod 2.
2. Puff time-out
If you have continuously puffed for over 5 seconds, you will find a Vuse ePod 2 flashing light 3 times. Then, it will also lead to automatic shutdown.
3. Low battery
With the signal of Vuse ePod 2 flashing light 10 times, it warns you to charge it immediately.
4. Vuse Vape charging
Sometimes, vapers will find the Vuse ePod 2 flashing light when charging. When the vape is charging normally, the white LED blinks constantly.
As for the way to charge Vuse Vapes, please visit Vapenpenzone to read the relevant articles about Vuse ePod 2 charging instructions.
- Unscrew the charger and plug it in again to check if it is a defective battery connection or a short circuit.
- Stop inhaling and wait for 10 seconds.
- Move the ePod 2 device to a cool and dry environment to activate it again.
- If the vape device keeps flashing after waiting 10 seconds, please consult with customer service.
- Plug the officially provided charging cable into the bottom of the Vuse 2.0 Vape.
- You will see a Vuse ePod 2 flashing white light on the device.
- Magnetic design helps to attach the device and charging cable tightly together quickly.
- Wait for 35 minutes or less until the ePod 2 is fully charged.
- When the charging work is done, the Vuse charging lights disappear.
- Don’t forget to check if the Vuse ePod cartridge has enough liquid for vaping after charging.
Prevention For Vuse ePod 2 Flashing Light
For the problem of the Vuse ePod 2 flashing light, we recommend maintaining your Vuse Vape properly to avoid potential problems. Here are some daily maintenance tips for you:
- Control vaping time: Limit puff duration to 2-3 seconds to prevent automatic shutdown and overheating.
- Charge and replace pod in time: Don’t drain your Vuse battery and pods before you charge. Remember to replace a new pod when the pod is used out.
- Don’t overcharge: The Vuse ePods 2 only takes 35 minutes to charge. So, please don’t leave it charging for over an hour or overnight.
We should emphasize the importance of promptly checking the Vuse ePod 2 white light flashing to ensure the battery functions properly.
Have you clarified all the reasons and solutions for the Vuse ePod 2 flashing light? With this guide, enjoy your vaping time without worries!
What do the lights mean on VUSE ePod 2?
The lights on Vuse ePod 2 indicate 3 battery conditions:
- When the Vuse ePod blinks 10 times, it’s time to charge your vape device.
- When the Vuse ePod blinks 3 times, it might be puff time-out or short circuits.
- With the Vuse blinking while charging, the LED will constantly be on, indicating that it is charging normally.
Why is my VUSE ePod 2 plus blinking red?
If your Vuse ePod 2 Plus blinks red, it may signal a low battery or a puff time-out. If it persists after troubleshooting, contact Vuse Customer Care.
Why is my Vuse blinking 3 times when I plug it in?
Vuse blinking 3 times when charging could indicate a low battery or connection issue. Consult your device manual for specific troubleshooting steps.