To help you get started, I recommend two relatively simple vape tricks, including the basic vapour rings (O’s) and French inhale (ghost inhale).
Basic Vapor Rings (O’s)
- Take a puff on a vape, hold the vapour in your mouth without inhaling and shape your lips into an “O”.
- Flick or tap your cheek and gently push out a small puff of vapour.
- With practice, you can create multiple rings or try different sizes by adjusting the strength of your coughing motion.
French Inhale (Ghost Inhale)
- Inhale a large mouthful of vapour, but hold it in your mouth.
- Allow the vapour to remain in your mouth for a few seconds, and then exhale slowly through your mouth.
- When the vapour comes out, inhale it through your nose and puff it out through your mouth to create a “waterfall” effect.
- To achieve the desired effect, you can practice controlling the speed and volume of the vapour.