It’s possible that, as a vape noob, you don’t know what does it mean when a vape flashes? Keep reading to pinpoint the exact cause, as these are the six most frequently encountered causes.
- Dead battery
- Loose connection
- Puff-time limitation
- Low E-Liquid Levels
- Defective vape
The vape flashes signal a potential issue with your vape. Now, let’s explore the reasons behind these vape flashes and the corresponding solutions.
This is a common problem, vape flashes, which many vapers may be experiencing. While the specific flash patterns can vary depending on the manufacturer and model, some general guidelines can help you troubleshoot the issue for a perfect vaping experience. Next, we’ll take you through the secrets behind vape flashes.
What Does It Mean When A Disposable Vape Blinks 10 Times?
If you meet your disposable vape that blinks 10 times, don’t worry about it, this usually indicates that the device’s battery is dead or close to being dead. This blinking pattern is a warning sign that the battery is not strong enough to produce vapour, and the device needs to be recharged.
- However, not all disposable e-cigarettes are rechargeable. Some rechargeable vapes on disposable vape Global are designed with a charging port and can be charged by connecting a USB cable to the charging port. Some disposable e-cigarettes do not have a charging port, which means you need to consider purchasing a new disposable e-cigarette or using third-party recharge methods.
Why Is My Vape Flashing And Not Working?
- Dead battery
- As I mentioned above, if your vape is flashing and not working. It may mean the battery is dead.
- At this time, you need to recharge your vape with the right charger.
- loose connection
- Flashing may occur if there are inadequate connections among the battery, coil, or pod components.
- Verify that all components are appropriately connected, keep a clean contact and then attempt to use your vape again.
- If vapes reach excessive temperatures, they may exhibit a flashing response.
- Let the device cool down before using it again. And consider modifying your vaping habits to avoid overheating issues.
Why Is My Vape Blinking Blue And Not Hitting?
If the blue blinking occurs while you are vaping, it likely suggests that your battery is moderately charged. This may indicate that your battery is at a moderate level (at least 30%). You need to connect your vape to the charger, allow it to undergo a full charging cycle, and then it’ll be good to use.
Why Is My Vape Blinking Green?
While vaping, a green blinking light on your pen suggests a full or nearly full battery (minimum 70%). When charging, a solid green light indicates your vape pen is fully charged and ready for use once removed from the charger.
Why Is My Vape Blinking Red?
If your pen blinks red while vaping, it signals a low battery (below 30%), prompting a recharge. Conversely, during the charging process, a red or another color blinking light indicates that charging is in progress.
What Does It Mean When A Vape Flashes After I Hit?
If your vape pen flashes, it could be because you’re vaping too long or too often, causing it to overheat. Also, it may be flashing if there isn’t enough power to start the vaporizer.
- It’s all about finding the optimal frequency to keep the vape running smoothly, preventing overheating, and making sure there’s enough power to start it properly. After that, you will have a smooth and happy vaping experience.
Low E-Liquid Levels
When e-liquid in your vape pen is running low, it might start blinking to signal the problem. Vaping with insufficient e-liquid levels can pose risks, leading to potential overheating and causing damage to the coil or battery.
- It’s crucial to keep an eye on your e-liquid levels to ensure a safe and optimal vaping experience. When you find your vape with low e-liquid, add the e-liquid in the right way and continue vaping.
Why Is Brand New Vape Flashing?
If your brand-new e-cigarette continues to flash despite trying the troubleshooting methods mentioned above, it means that the vape has been damaged and is defective.
- You can grab your invoice and head to the store where you bought it. Explain the issue for a possible replacement. For online purchases, snap some photos or record a video showcasing the problem and inquire about a replacement.
By understanding these flash signals, users can optimize their vaping experience, ensure that the device is functioning properly, and take the necessary steps if any issues arise. And everything you wanted to know about vape is at VapePenZone.
What Does It Mean When A Vape Flashes： FAQ
Can I still use my vape if its blinking?
Generally speaking, if your vape is blinking, it means that the vape is running out of power, and you need to charge the battery to use it again.
What does a vape flashing mean?
If a disposable vape flashes while in use, it’s likely that the battery is dead. In addition, it could be overheating protection, and you need to shorten your inhalation to prevent overheating.
How do you hit vape after it blinks?
If your vape blinks while vaping, it’s probably because the battery is dead. Simply charge your vape by connecting the battery to the charger, plugging it in and waiting until it’s fully charged to use it again.
What do the lights on a vape pen mean?
The lowest setting is represented by blue, the midpoint by green, and the highest voltage for the pen is consistently indicated by the colour red.